Due to the needs for epidemic control and prevention, Shanghai Jiao Tong University has adjusted the school calendar of 2021-2022. The arrangements for 2022 winter vacation are as follows:
1. Students’ winter vacation is from January 17th, 2022 (Monday) to February 13th, 2022 (Sunday). Students shouldregister from February 10th, 2022 (Thursday) to February 13th, 2022 (Sunday). The spring semester begins on February 14th, 2022 (Monday).
2. The 2022 winter vacation for staff members is from January 20th, 2022 (Thursday) to February 9th, 2022 (Wednesday). Staff members are back on duty on February 10th, 2022 (Thursday).
3. To better serve the students, the staffof different departmentswill take turns to work on duty from January 20th, 2022 to February 9th, 2022. The working hours are 8:30-11:30 a.m. (GMT+8) and 1:30-4:30 p.m. (GMT+8) (Note: The Spring Festival holiday will be from January 31stto February 6th, 2022. In this period all the staff members are off duty.)
4. For part-time graduate students, the course arrangements for the winter vacation will be notified separately by the Graduate School.Forthe Medical School, Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance, University of Michigan-Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute, College of Smart Energy, and Lifelong Education College, the arrangements for the winter vacation will be separately notified by the above schools/departments.
5. During the winter vacation, alldepartmentsshould extend care to teachers, students, and medical staff, improve awareness of epidemic prevention, continue to ensure campus security, and strictly carry out the regular epidemic prevention and control measures. Logisticservicedepartments should guarantee that the living services for teachers, students and staff members on campus are in order.
6. If there is any change in the requirements of epidemic prevention and control,SJTUwill adjust the arrangements according to the actual situation and issue a notice.